Office of Information Technology Help Desk
The Office of Information Technology Help Desk provide front-line technology support services to enhance the University’s mission and goals related to research, teaching & learning, and scholarship through individual consultation and communication with faculty, staff, and students.
* Hours: Monday - Friday | 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone: 713-348-4357 (HELP)
Remote Assistance: Bomgar (Use this link when on the phone with support personnel)
Support Center: Mudd 103
- Provided by Student Computing Consultants and Help Desk Support Specialists
- Support Services include: account management, connectivity to Rice Network, VPN configuration, general troubleshooting, mobile device setup and support; email setup
- Rice-owned computers will receive limited support. These services include: connectivity to wireless network for laptop and mobile devices; VPN configuration and email setup.
Operations Center: Mudd Building
Plotter Printing | Thesis Printing | Color Printing
* Hours of Operation - Mudd 109
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
* All Hours of Operation for Help Desk and Operations Center are subject to change.