Office of Information Technology Help Desk
The Office of Information Technology Help Desk provide front-line technology support services to enhance the university’s mission and goals related to research, teaching and learning, and scholarship through individual consultation and communication with faculty, staff and students.
Rice OIT has transitioned to remote support for your technical needs until further notice.
Need technical support? Contact the OIT Help Desk
- By Phone: 713-348-4357
- Campus extension: xHELP or x4357
- 8am – 8pm Monday - Thursday
- 8am - 6pm on Friday
- Utilize this online form: https://oit.rice.edu/request-help (preferred over email)
- Via email: email@example.com
- BeyondTrust (Bomgar) (start a remote support session)
Contactless Technical Support Only
All in-person services (walk-in support and office visits) have been discontinued.
All OIT support services will be provided remotely until further notice.
Hours and services are currently limited.Hours: Monday -Friday during the hours of 8:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Location: Mudd Building main lobby