OIT News and Announcements
- Box Sync Client Update - Effective June 15, 2018 Jun 21, 2018, 1:35 PM CDT
On June 15, 2018, Box will end support for older, less secure versions of Box applications that include Box Sync, Box Drive and Box Edit on both the Macintosh and Windows platforms. Fortunately, most of you have the updated application(s) but there are some computers (primarily using the Box Sync application) that have not auto-upgraded properly. As a result, if you have an older version of these application(s), they will stop working on June 15, 2018. For Box Sync (the most heavily used application), you will not lose any data but the sync between your machine and the cloud drive will stop working until the Box Sync application is updated.
Top Documents of the Week
- Software Available for Students
- Getting Started In IT
- Office 365 Education - How Do I Obtain and Office 365 Education?
- Laptop Purchase Guidelines for Students
- Office of Information Technology Help Desk