Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Network > VPN
Two-factor Authentication (Duo) and VPN
Duo Security is a two-factor authentication service that provides additional security for access to university and personal data and accounts. Duo offers several options for authenticating users: a mobile push notification, one-button verification of identity to a smartphone, as well as voice and SMS verification. Duo will be required when using VPN to access university resources.
Duo Mobile Authentication
- Duo Enrollment: Enroll in two-factor authentication
- Using Duo Authentication: How to log in using Duo Authentication
- More information: Managing Duo - Device management, iPhone, Android, etc.
Install VPN Client Software
- AnyConnect for Windows (Campus Login Required)
- AnyConnect for Mac (Campus Login Required)
- AnyConnect for Red Hat Linux (Campus Login Required)