Cisco VoIP Single Number Reach
You can customize your phone options using the Cisco Unified Communications Self Care Portal for the Single Number Reach (SNR)
|** First-time Login: you will be prompted to create a PIN. This will be used for login to your Personal Directory on your phone. You must be on Rice Network or use VPN to log in.|
Cisco VoIP Portal (Adding Phone for Single Number Reach)
Schedule "Workday" - set the time your work phone rings on additional phone.
Access Cisco VOIP portal at this link: Cisco VoIP Phone Portal
You must be on the Rice Network or use VPN to login to this portal.
After you have setup your account, you can find this link under the (Rice Network Only) Login module.
Create a PIN (First-time users only)
Enter your NetID and NetID Password > select Login
Cisco VoIP Portal (Unified Communications Self Care Portal)
Phones > My Phones
Step 1: Locate > Phones tabStep 2: Select > My Phone > Identifies Company Phones > Phone number and extension information
Step 3: Select the option: to Add an Additional Phones
Step 4: Enter the Phone Number of the additional phone,
- IMPORTANT: Add the +1 in front of phone number +17135551212 [no spaces / must be in this format]
- Select Enable Single Number Reach - this will ring your business phone and this phone when business line is dialed.
- Select Enable Move to Mobile (if this is a mobile phone)
- Add a New Schedule
- Enter a name for the schedule
- Select when you want your phone to ring:
- Ring only during specific times
- Ring all the time
** Select the Time zone - (GMT-6:00) America/Chicago)
If you need assistance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to open a ticket with Telecommunications with the following information:
- Office phone number