Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Account Management > Email Account
Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Account Management > Google
Delete or Recover your Deleted Gmail Messages
Recover accidentally deleted messages in Gmail
When you delete a message it stays in your Gmail Trash for 30 days. You can recover your messages before 30 days.
To Delete a Single Message:
- Point to the message and on the right click "Delete"
To Delete Multiple Messages:
- Check the boxes to the left and on the top click "Delete"
To Recover Messages:
- On the left side of the page, scroll down, then click More Trash.
- Check the box next to any messages you want to move.
- Click Move to .
- Choose where you want to move the message to.