Macintosh RiceNet3 Instructions
1. First connect your Macintosh to the wired network via an ethernet port.
How to connect Macintosh devices to RiceNet3.
2. After a few moments, a dialog bog should open.
3. Type in your NetID and NetID Password and click "OK".
4. Click "Continue" on the following dialog box
5. Enter in your Macintosh username and password in the new dialog box. Click the "Update Settings" button to reach the next dialog screen.
6. Enter in your Rice Net ID and password and click "OK".
7. You should now be connected to the internet via ethernet!