Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Account Management > Email Account
Apple Mail Setup
You can setup your mail account using Apple Mail by following the manual steps below and using the mail server settings.
Mail Manual Setup
- Click on the menu bar Apple icon.
- Click on System Preferences….
- Click on Internet Accounts.
- Click on Add Other Account….
- Click on Mail account.
- In the Email Address field, enter the email account you would like to add.
- In the Password field, enter the password for that email account.
Mail Settings for setting up Organization account for Mail clients (i.e. Microsoft Outlook)
** Organization accounts are managed by the account owner through Rice Online Account Management System: https://mynetid.rice.edu.
|Mail Server Information||Advanced Settings||SSL Encrypted Connection|
|Incoming Mail Server||imap.mail.rice.edu||Incoming server (IMAP)||993|
|Outgoing Mail Server||smtp.mail.rice.edu||Outgoing server (SMTP)||465|
|Username||organization account username|
|Password||organization account password|