How do I save my syllabus from OWL-Space?
To save a copy of your syllabus from your OWL-Space Project Site:
- Go to OWL-Space
- Login with your Rice NetID and NetID password.
- Go to the project site where you want to access information.
- Select "Syllabus" from the left side of your OWL-Space site.
- If there is a pdf or word attachment there, click the title of the document. A PDF will download to your computer. A word document will allow you to save it to your computer.
- If there is not an attachment, but a syllabus displayed as part of the page: Click the "Print View" button.
- Then click, "Send to Printer," at the top left of the document.
- Now select "Open PDF in Preview," as shown below.
The document will now be in PDF form.
- Select "File" and "Save."
Decide where you would like to store the materials. Some options are :