Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Teaching and Learning
Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Course Management > Canvas
Canvas: Adding a Syllabus
Here is how to add a printable version of your syllabus into the Canvas Syllabus section.
- Go to the course where you are adding the syllabus.
- Go to “FILES” then select “upload”
3. Select the correct version of your syllabus from your computer files.
4. Click "Choose" or "Open." The document is published and saved automatically in the files section.
5. In the course navigation menu click “Syllabus”
6. Click Edit on the top right.
7. Click inside the text editor
8. Go to FILES on the right hand side.
9. Select your syllabus
10. A linked copy of your syllabus will appear.