Canvas- Adding a Syllabus
Here is how to add a printable version of your syllabus into the Canvas Syllabus section.
To add a printable version ( PDF) of your syllabus:
- Go to the course where you are adding the syllabus.
- Go to “FILES” then select “upload”
3. Select the PDF version of your syllabus from your computer files
4. Click "Choose" or "Open." The document is saved automatically in the files section.
5. On the left select “Syllabus”
6. Click Edit on the top right.
7. Click inside the text editor
8. Go to FILES
9. Select your syllabus
10. A linked copy of your syllabus will appear.
To show an in line preview of the syllabus:
- Click on the text
- Click the link above ( when you hover, it will say “link to URL”)
- Click “ Auto-open the inline preview for this link” and then ‘Update Link.”
- Then “Update Syllabus.”
In a moment, you should see a smaller version of your syllabus :