Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Teaching and Learning
Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Course Management > Canvas
Canvas: Using Undelete
This article contains step by step instructions for using Canvas's undelete feature.
Canvas's undelete feature allows you to recover information you deleted. It is still not 100% reliable, but it works most of the time.
- Go to Canvas and log in. Go to the course in which you need to undelete something.
- Look at the URL in your address field. You should see https://canvas.rice.edu/courses/some_number. This some_number is your course number.
- After your course number, add
/undeleteand hit the return/enter key on your keyboard.
- You should see a list of content you deleted.
- Follow the prompt to restore.
If you still need help after following these steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.