Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Teaching and Learning
Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Course Management > Canvas
Canvas: Help! I deleted XYZ in Canvas
One of our favorite tools in Canvas is the UNDELETE feature. It is still not 100% reliable, but it works most of the time.
Here is how
- Go to Canvas and log in. Go to the course in which you need to undelete something.
- Look at the URL in your address field. You should see https://canvas.rice.edu/courses/some_number. This “some_number” is your course number.
- After your course number, add /undelete and hit the return/enter key on your keyboard.
- You should see a list of content you deleted.
- Follow the prompt to restore.