Exchange Mail Account Setup
Using Microsoft Outlook client setup to receive Exchange mail.
Exchange Mail can be accessed using Outlook Web Access: https://exchange.rice.edu/
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2013 /2016.
- Click Next.
- Make sure Yes is selected and click Next.
- Enter the following information, then click Next. In the Your Name field, enter your name. In the E-mail Address field, enter your Rice email address in the format email@example.com where “netID” is your personally assigned Rice username. You can leave the password field blank
- Click Use Another Account.
- Enter “adrice\NetID” in the User name field (replacing NetID with your personally assigned Rice username), enter your Rice password in the password field, then click OK.
- Click Allow if prompted.
- Click Finish.
For more information:
Exchange mail for Jones Graduate Business School