Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Mobile Devices
Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Network > Wireless
Connecting a Blackberry to "Rice Owls" (PEAP)
Connect to Rice Owls using PEAP authentication:
How to connect to Rice Owls on a Blackberry.
- You will need to locate Manage Connections.
- Select Set up Wi-Fi Network.
- Select Scan For Networks.
- Select Rice Owls.
- Enter your NetID and Password.
- Select AddTrust External CA Root as CA Certificate.
- Select Connect and save the profile.
- If it still isn't working, try deleting your saved profile for Rice Visitor (NOT Rice Owls).