IT Alert: Phishing Email | Subject: Your Address Has Been Changed
Posted: 16:30:22, Friday, Dec 1, 2017 Expiration: 01:02:29, Friday, Dec 8, 2017
An email sent posing as from the HR Services Department
- Change the passwords or PINs on all your online accounts that you think could be compromised.
- Place a fraud alert on your credit reports. Check with your bank or financial advisor if you're not sure how to do this.
- Contact the bank or the online merchant directly. Do not follow the link in the fraudulent email.
- If you know of any accounts that were accessed or opened fraudulently, close those accounts.
- Routinely review your bank and credit card statements monthly for unexplained charges or inquiries that you didn't initiate.
-- Rice U: Diane Yee
Created: 17:02:06, Thursday, Nov 30, 2017 (by Diane Y.)
Updated: 01:02:30, Friday, Dec 8, 2017 (by Diane Y.)