Reimbursement for print jobs for Club, Department or Instructor

If you print for someone else (faculty, department, college or campus organization) the only way for them to pay for the charges is to reimburse you. There is no way another group or individual can be charged for your print jobs. This is a good thing since the only print charges you can incur are those made through your NetID.

  • The printing fee will appear on your Rice student account, which is managed through the Cashier's Office.
  • Each student must pay printing charges the same way you pay other charges appearing on your bill.
  • The Cashier does not accept purchasing card (P-Card) payments or IDTs (Interdepartmental Transfers) for printing charges.
  • To ask for reimbursement, usually through petty cash, give a copy of the charges to your organization's treasurer or your department's coordinator for reimbursement.
  • If you need a receipt, log into Esther, select Student Services tab, go to the bottom of page to Printing Charges. Print the page that shows your charges and use the printout as a receipt.
  • Turn in the receipt for reimbursement from your organization ASAP for the fastest reimbursement turn-around.

Keywords:reimbursement print club department   Doc ID:75365
Owner:Diane Y.Group:Rice University
Created:2017-08-08 21:46 CDTUpdated:2021-01-02 19:08 CDT
Sites:Rice University
Feedback:  0   0