Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Account Management > Email Account
Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Account Management > Google
Undergraduate and Graduate Email
Undergraduate student email (and as of July 2018 - GRADUATE student email) and calendar is managed externally through GSuite (formerly Google Apps for Education). Once you receive your Rice student ID number, you can set up your Rice email account. Official communication from the university will be sent only to this account so be sure to check your email regularly.
Forgot Your Password
Reset Your Password
Activate Your NetID
G Suite for Education
- For Undergraduate and (effective July, 2018) New Graduate students; use the Google web interface for their email, and the full suite of G Suite for Education apps
- Rice faculty, staff, and current graduate students use the Google web interface for the G Suite for Education apps except for email.
- Core Apps - Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites, Groups, Contacts, Keep, Chat, and Meet
- Consumer Apps
Upon login, select one of the Google core apps .
4. To search your Inbox for a message, type the keywords that you wish to search for into the search box at the top of the page.
5. To change the Settings of your mail account, click the gear in the upper right corner.
Chrome Web Store
Google Custom Search
Google Play Console
Google Public Data
Google Search Console
Google Translator Toolkit
Web & App Activity
To the top