Teaching Resources - through partnerships with vendors, OIT Learning Environment has made the following resources available for faculty and students. For more resources, visit the Teaching Resources webpage.
Through partnerships with vendors, the following resources are available for faculty and/or students.
- Oracle Academy - A free resource that Oracle provides to education. Free resources and software are available to download.
- Amazon Web Services - A free resource that Amazon provides to faculty and students. Lots of curriculum and help materials for cloud-based computing and free credits for faculty and students to use Amazon Web Services.
- IBM Bluemix & Watson - A free resource for faculty and students for cloud access to apps, open-sourced technology, and learning resources.
- Azure Dev Tools for Teaching - A free resource to use Azure products to develop in the cloud at no cost using the Free Tier.
- Google Cloud Platform - GCP is a suite of cloud solutions for storage, compute, big data, and machine learning. University faculty can apply for Google Cloud Platform Education Grants for their computer science courses. Approved applicants will receive a grant for free credits which their teaching staff and students can use on any Google Cloud Platform product. Researchers can apply for GCP research credits to power scientific workloads. Academic researchers in qualified regions are encouraged to apply. Approved applicants will receive free credits towards any Google Cloud Platform products for academic research workloads.
For more information: Visit the Teaching Resources.