OWL-Space: Question Pools
How do I retrieve my question banks from my OWL-Space Project Site?
To download question pools created in your OWL-Space Project Site:
- Go to OWL-Space
- Login with your Rice NetID and NetID password.
- Go to the project site where you want to access information.
- Select the Tests & Quizzes tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
Because a question pool cannot be exported directly from OWL-Space, you will need to create an assessment that contains all of the questions in the question pool you want to save.
To export an assessment:
- From the OWL-Space project site, navigate to the working copy of the quiz which contains all of the questions from the question pool.
- Use the drop-down menu next to the assessment title. Click Export.
- Select the export type. Your choice will depend not only on whether you wish to capture links and attachments, but also on the import capabilities of the intended destination.
- Click the Export button.
- Save (download) the file to your own system.
The exact prompts and steps will depend on your browser, but you may be prompted for the action to take. The export will create a new file on your system, suitable for saving for further use or porting to another IMS-compliant system.
Phone: 713-348-4357Email: email@example.comOnline: Request form