How do I download the information in my OWL-Space Dropbox?
To download the submissions in your OWL-Space Dropbox:
- Go to OWL-Space
- Login with your Rice NetID and NetID password.
- Go to the project site where you want to access information.
- Select "Dropbox" from the left side of your OWL-Space site.
- To the right of the title of your dropbox, select "Actions."
- Click on the downward triangle and scroll down to select the "Compress to ZIP Archive."
The zip archive will appear at the bottom of your dropbox.
- Click on the link to the zipped file.
A screen will appear to allow you to save the zip archive to your computer.
- Rename the zipped file, if desired, and select where you want to save it temporarily.
- Decide where you would like to store the materials. Options include: