Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Applications and Software > Browser
Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Applications and Software > Banner
Banner Forms / Clear Cache Files
Go to your Java Control Panel
If you are experiencing connectivity problems using Banner Forms, below are the steps to clear the Java cache files.
Windows 7, 8, 10 - Locate Java Control Panel
Steps to clear cache files
Delete Temporary Files through the Java Control Panel
- In the Java Control Panel, under the General tab, click Settings under the Temporary Internet Files section.
- The Temporary Files Settings dialog box appears.
- Click Delete Files on the Temporary Files Settings dialog.
- The Delete Files and Applications dialog box appears.
- Click OK on the Delete Files and Applications dialog. This deletes all the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the cache.
- Click OK on the Temporary Files Settings dialog.
Finding your Java Control Panel