How to Caption an Ensemble Video
Follow these steps to add captions to your videos in Ensemble ( Media cosmos)
To add captions to a video in Ensemble:
1. Go to your library
2. For the film you want to caption, click “edit”
3. At the top, click “ Caption.”
4. Click “ Launch Amara editor.
5. Follow the directions on the screen. Amara has helpful tips on how to add and edit captions.
6. The bottom numbers show the time in the film, the rectangles with text show how long your text will be displayed.
You can drag the edges of the text to make it display for a longer or shorter amount of time.
You can edit the captions by clicking the tool
When you are finished typing, check the timing by pressing play.
Then click “publish.”