Topics Map > Do-IT Yourself > Course Management > Canvas
Canvas: Basic Information
This document provides links to information about how to navigate and best use the Rice Learning Management System (LMS), Canvas.
Logging in to Canvas
Step 1: Go to canvas.rice.edu
Step 2: Select Rice Login or Non-Rice Login as appropriate.
Step 3: Enter your NetID and your NetID password.
Canvas technical support is offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via hotline or chat. Login to Canvas and select Help button in the Global Navigation bar.
Frequently requested information about Canvas
- Canvas Guides
- Changing the Course Homepage
- Import Previous Canvas Course to a New Course
- Adding a Syllabus in Canvas
- The Undelete Feature
- Mailing List for Class
- Canvas Assignment Tool
- How to Export Grades from Canvas
- Canvas FAQs for Instructors
- Canvas System Requirements
- Canvas Terminology
- Canvas Feature Release Schedule