Connect a Windows Computer to "Rice Visitor"
1. Click START menu.
How to connect a Windows Computer to "Rice Visitor"
2. Then click CONNECT TO.
3. Select RICE VISITORS, and select CONNECT.
4. You should see the following screens, please click CONNECT ANYWAY:
5. You will then be prompted to select the NETWORK LOCATION, we recommend you select PUBLIC LOCATION.
6. Click CLOSE.
7. You will then need your preferred internet browser i.e Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
8. You will be prompted with THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE'S SECURITY CERTIFICATE, please select CONTINUE TO THIS WEBSITE.
9. Simply click on the accept button to gain access.
10. You will then be connected to the Rice Visitor Network and you should be able to connect to the Internet.
11. If you need any assistances, please call the help desk at (713)348-HELP.