Installing Mobility Print on iOS Devices
This document explains how to install Mobility Print on iOS devices for printing on university lab printers.
Mobility Print is a product by PaperCut that OIT is using to allow students and employees to print to Rice lab printers from their personal devices (i.e. undergraduates could send documents to print in their college's computer lab or Fondren Library).
1. Go to https://owlprinting.rice.edu:9164/setup and click the Download button.
2. Tap “Allow” to download.
3. Open Settings and select “Profile Downloaded.”
4. Tap “Install” on the top right-corner, and then confirm.
5. To print, tap share button at the bottom of the screen (icon of square with arrow pointing up) and select "Print" from the options.
6. Select preferred print queue and adjust print options.