Topics Map > •Teaching & Learning > •Canvas
Canvas: Using Undelete
This article contains step by step instructions for using Canvas's undelete feature.
Canvas's undelete feature allows you to recover some types of information if it is accidentally deleted. Not all data can be retrieved this way, but it is a good place to check if you have mistakenly deleted something.
- Go to Canvas and log in. Go to the course in which you need to undelete something.
- Look at the URL in your address field. You should see https://canvas.rice.edu/courses/some_number. This some_number is your course number.
- After your course number, add
/undeleteand hit the return/enter key on your keyboard.
- You should see a list of content you deleted.
- Follow the prompt to restore.
If you still need help after following these steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.