This document explains how to install Mobility Print on iOS devices for printing on university lab printers.
Mobility Print is a mobile app that OIT uses to allow students and Rice employees to print to Rice lab printers from their personal devices (i.e. Students can send documents to their college's computer lab or Fondren Library for printing).
Note: you must be connected to the Rice network, either on campus or via VPN.
1. Go to https://owlprinting.rice.edu:9164/setup and click the Download button.
2. Tap “Allow” to download.
3. Open Settings and select “Profile Downloaded.”
4. Tap “Install” on the top right corner, and then confirm.
5. To print, tap the "share" button at the bottom of the screen (icon of a square with an arrow pointing up) and select "Print" from the options.
6. Select the preferred printer and adjust print options.