Downloading LabView for Mac
This document explains how to download LabView on Mac computers for students and faculty. To download the software onto your computer, you must first create a profile on NI's website, then register the software to your account. This document will provide instructions to complete these steps.
Creating an NI profile
- Visit NI's homepage.
- Under the main menu, click Account.
- From the Account page, click create a new user account and follow the on-screen instructions. If you already have an NI profile, sign in as usual.
Registering the software to student's account
- Under the Account page, click Edit in the upper right corner of the My Profile window.
- Add Rice University under the Company Information section.
- Add the product serial number to your profile. The serial number can be found on Rice's NI Academic Site License page. You will be prompted to login to Rice's Box. Click Continue.
- Add the serial number to your NI profile using the instructions on NI's support page.
Downloading the software
It will take 24 hours for NI to register the product with your account. After 24 hours have passed, download LabView for Mac from NI's LabView software page. Follow the on-screen instructions provided.