After you have setup your account, you can find this link under the (Rice Network Only) Login module.
Create a PIN (First-time users only)
Enter your NetID and NetID Password > select Login
Cisco VoIP Portal (Unified Communications Self Care Portal)
There are the 3 tabs in this portal:
- Identifies your Company Phones > Phone number and extension information
- Additional Phones > Allows you to setup Single Number Reach options if this is configured for your phone.
Single Number Reach (options if configured for your phone)
- Select the option and Save
- To 'Add a phone extension', select the 'Add New Speed Dial' and enter information
- To 'Add an external number', select the 'Add New Speed Dial' and enter information
- In the portal, you will see a list of Speed Dial phone numbers
- On the Cisco phone display, you will see the following.
- Speed dial position 1 and 2 are indicated on the right.
- To see more 'speed dial' numbers, select the 'down navigation'
- Use this 'Call History' feature to activate/deactive missed call log
- Use this 'Phone Contacts' feature to add 'Personal Contacts'
Before you begin, go to General Settings > Phone Services PIN and set PIN.
Enter PIN to start adding Personal Address Book entries for your phone.
On the Cisco phone, before you can use the Personal Directory functionality, you must set the Phone Seselect the 'Contacts' icon to retrieve information and call contact from Personal and Corporate Directory
Select 'Personal Directory', then, select 'Enter' button on phone
Select 'Personal Address Book', then, select 'Enter' button on phone
Search Personal Address Book for contact information, scroll down to find either " Last Name, First Name or Nickname",
Select 'Submit' below the phone display:
Select the phone number to 'Dial'
This feature allows you to set up Call Forwarding
- Forward all calls to Voicemail or another number
- Advanced calling rules - how to handle 'internal calls' and 'external calls'. Select the option, and select 'Save'
Phone Services PIN - need to set this PIN in order to setup Personal Directory