The Lessons tool allows instructors to export course content in IMS Common Cartridge format. If your Lessons contain links to site activities (e.g. assignments, forum topic, or quizzes) or resources (e.g. files, url links) those items will also be exported in the content package. Note: Pages added by students via the Student Pages tool are not included in the export file.
To download the submissions in your OWL-Space Lessons:
- Go to OWL-Space
- Login with your Rice NetID and NetID password.
- Go to the project site where you want to access information.
- Select the Lessons tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
- Click on the Lessons Page Title (e.g. Unit #1) in the Tool Menu to display the page.
- From the More Tools drop-down menu, select Export CC to display the Export IMS Common Cartridge dialog.
- Click Download.
Note: If your Lessons include a link to a quiz that draws questions from a question pool, check the Include all question pools you can access as a test bank option.
Phone: 713-348-4357Email: email@example.comOnline: Request form