MATLAB Total Academic Headcount (TAH)
Rice University has signed an agreement with MathWorks to provide all our students, faculty, and staff with campus-wide access to MATLAB, Simulink and these companion products:
- Bioinformatics Toolbox
- Control System Toolbox
- Curve Fitting Toolbox
- Data Acquisition Toolbox
- DSP System Toolbox
- Image Processing Toolbox
- Instrument Control Toolbox
- Optimization Toolbox
- Signal Processing Toolbox
- Simscape Multibody
- Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox
- Symbolic Math Toolbox
Step 2: Click "Get started now"
Step 3: Enter NetID and NetID Password, select Login
Step 4: Enter MathWorks Account or [create MathWorks Account to proceed]
Step 5: Download the software / Activate your current software
Note: If the software is already installed on your computer, you have an opportunity to download new products or continue with the activation of current product. If you choose to install new product, activation will be prompted at the end of running the installer.
To the top
- Create MathWorks account
- Register with your email@example.com email address | For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verify your email address - you must verify your email address by clicking the link sent to you from MathWorks.
Contact MathWorks > Support