- Operating best-in class on-premise shared compute, visualization and data-storage facilities;
- Facilitating access to on-premise, regional, national and commercial cloud facilities;
- Delivering user services and training for best use of shared facilities;
- Offering application and proposal consulting support-services.
The areas within Research Computing are:
- Systems Support and Operations.
- Application Support.
CRC standing maintenance: On the first Tuesday of every month, CRC may decide, with minimal notification, to take down systems for a period of up to 24-hours, for preventative maintenance. User notification will be made in advance when possible. The user community should plan computational work assuming maintenance will be executed every month.
Please visit our documentation and support pages here