G Suite for Education [formerly known as Google Apps for Education]
G Suite for Education is available for current Rice faculty, staff, and students.
G Suite for Education
Go to: www.google.com
- Undergraduate Rice email uses the Google web interface and the full suite of G Suite for Education
- Rice faculty, staff, and Graduate students use the Google web interface for the G Suite for Education except for email.
Password: your Rice google password
Upon login, select the Google apps icon.
G Suite Applications
(Note: This list is subject to change as Google modifies the G Suite)
Undergraduate Email Login
Select the "Mail" icon from the Google apps.
1. To view the contents of your Inbox, click on the "Inbox".
2. To send a new message, click "Compose".
3. To view a message in your inbox, click on the Subject of the message.
4. To search your Inbox for a message, type the keywords that you wish to search for into the search box at the top of the page.
5. To change the Settings of your mail account, click the gear in the upper right corner.
6. To Chat with someone who is online, use the Chat box in the lower left.